RadPane not 100% Height on MS Azure Web Sites

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. bslaght
    bslaght avatar
    184 posts

Posted 13 Jan 2015 Link to this post

Hi All,

Odd question, I am using Splitter and in my local preview from Visual Studio 2013 it opens Internet Explorer and works fine.  RadPane is 100% Height. However after I publish to Azure Web Sites (http://dcmapsa.azurewebsites.net/map.aspx ) the pane only fills 50% of the viewport.

I have looked at a lot of the Height 100% issues in the threads and have tried setting all parent elements to 100% or whatever accordingly, but still can't see to get by this issue.  

Does anyone have any suggestions? 
  2. Vessy
    Admin
    Vessy avatar
    1389 posts

Posted 15 Jan 2015 Link to this post

Hi Brett,

I tested the provided live URL, but the Splitter is properly rendered on my side - screenshot. Do i have to navigate to a specific page from the site in order to see the problem or should it be visible on the initial page? i made my test in IE10 and the versions below. Can you specify the exact browser version in which you are experiencing the issue?

Regards,
    Vessy
    Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. bslaght
    bslaght avatar
    184 posts

Posted 20 Jan 2015 in reply to Vessy Link to this post

I got it figured out.  It was the default <div></div> supplied by the aspx form that wasn't set.  I was seeing the issue in both FireFox 35 and IE 11.
  5. Vessy
    Admin
    Vessy avatar
    1389 posts

Posted 22 Jan 2015 Link to this post

Hi Brett,

I am glad you managed to resolve the problem on your own. Feel free to contact us again should we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
    Vessy
    Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.