RadListBox height property not working. The list displays all the bound items instead of using scroll bars. This worked with 2013.1.403.45

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Phil Slavik
    Phil Slavik avatar
    1 posts

Posted 20 Jul 2015 Link to this post

<div id="divStuff" runat="server" Visible="False"
                                        style="float: left; position: relative; padding-top: 5px; padding-left: 25px; height: 340px; width: 500px; margin-right: 2px" >
                                        <fieldset style="height: 350px">
                                            <div style="padding-top: 25px; padding-left: 15px">
                                                <div style="float: left;padding-left: 40px">
                                                        <asp:Label runat="server" Text="Available" Font-Bold="True"></asp:Label>
                         <telerik:RadListBox id="lstAvailableNames"
                                                        AllowTransfer="true" TransferToID="lstSelectedNames" AllowReorder="True" ButtonSettings-AreaWidth="35px"
                                                        TransferMode="Move" SelectionMode="Multiple" Sort="Ascending"
                          runat="server" Height="260px" Width="185px" AutoPostBackOnTransfer="True"
                                                <div style="float: left">
                                                    <asp:Label runat="server" Text="Selected" Font-Bold="True"></asp:Label>
                         <telerik:RadListBox  id="lstSelectedNames" SelectionMode="Multiple"
                                                        ButtonSettings-AreaWidth="35px" Sort="Ascending"
                          runat="server" Height="260px" Width="155px" >
  2. Aneliya Petkova
    Aneliya Petkova avatar
    207 posts

Posted 24 Jul 2015 Link to this post

Hello Phil,

I tested using the markup you sent, but I was not able to reproduce the issue. I took a screen-shot showing how the page is displayed at my side in Firefox browser(I tested with 2015.2.623 version of Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX).

Attached you may find the project I tested with. Please inspect it at your side and modify it in order to show me what I am missing to reproduce the problem.

Aneliya Petkova
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner