This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadListBox height property not working. The list displays all the bound items instead of using scroll bars. This worked with 2013.1.403.45

1 Answer 54 Views
ListBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Phil Slavik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Phil Slavik asked on 20 Jul 2015, 07:48 PM
                                <div id="divStuff" runat="server" Visible="False"
                                    style="float: left; position: relative; padding-top: 5px; padding-left: 25px; height: 340px; width: 500px; margin-right: 2px" >
                                    <fieldset style="height: 350px">
                                        <legend><b>Names</b></legend>
                                        <div style="padding-top: 25px; padding-left: 15px">
                                            <div style="float: left;padding-left: 40px">
                                                <div>
                                                    <asp:Label runat="server" Text="Available" Font-Bold="True"></asp:Label>
                                                </div>
                     <telerik:RadListBox id="lstAvailableNames"
                                                    AllowTransfer="true" TransferToID="lstSelectedNames" AllowReorder="True" ButtonSettings-AreaWidth="35px"
                                                    TransferMode="Move" SelectionMode="Multiple" Sort="Ascending"
                      runat="server" Height="260px" Width="185px" AutoPostBackOnTransfer="True"
                                                    OnTransferred="OnListBoxTransferred">
                     </telerik:RadListBox>
                                            </div>
                                            <div style="float: left">
                                                <div>
                                                <asp:Label runat="server" Text="Selected" Font-Bold="True"></asp:Label>
                                                </div>
                     <telerik:RadListBox  id="lstSelectedNames" SelectionMode="Multiple"
                                                    ButtonSettings-AreaWidth="35px" Sort="Ascending"
                      runat="server" Height="260px" Width="155px" >
                     </telerik:RadListBox>
                                            </div>
                                        </div>
                                    </fieldset>
                                </div>

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Aneliya Petkova
Telerik team
answered on 24 Jul 2015, 07:15 AM
Hello Phil,

I tested using the markup you sent, but I was not able to reproduce the issue. I took a screen-shot showing how the page is displayed at my side in Firefox browser(I tested with 2015.2.623 version of Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX).

Attached you may find the project I tested with. Please inspect it at your side and modify it in order to show me what I am missing to reproduce the problem.

Regards,
Aneliya Petkova
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
ListBox
Asked by
Phil Slavik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Aneliya Petkova
Telerik team
Share this question
or