This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadGridView

2 Answers 74 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
swapnil
Top achievements
Rank 1
swapnil asked on 19 Sep 2014, 04:39 AM
Hi Telerik Team,
                        We are using telerik RadGridView For Displaying multiple Records .We get a problem of extra space taken by RadGridView at start by default.
 can we Remove or hide it?I attached image for this and extra space indicated by Red Arrow..provide solution for it

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vanya Pavlova
Telerik team
answered on 19 Sep 2014, 02:50 PM
Hello Swapnil,

Thank you for contacting us.

Setting RowIndicatorVisibility property of RadGridView to Collapsed should do the trick. 

Regards,
Vanya Pavlova
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Adit
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Apr 2017, 04:16 PM

Hi,

I am working with RadGridView and VB.NET. When my page loads, all the rows in RadGridViews are deselected. But When I select any row and then click somewhere else in Grid, then it preserves previously selected row Id. And it passes that row id to backend instead of null.

I am trying to make one function in which if user selects anywhere else in Grid, then row id should be null and that null value should get passed.

Can someone please help?

Thanks.

Tags
GridView
Asked by
swapnil
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vanya Pavlova
Telerik team
Adit