RADGrid within a Sharepoint webpart

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Vedanshu
    Vedanshu avatar
    9 posts

Posted 16 Jan 2008 Link to this post

Hi,

I am using a RadGrid control within a Sharepoint webpart. The width of the grid is set to 100% of the web part. The width of each column is set to a fixed percentage so that they all add up to 100%. Is is possible that columns could have a minimum size so that grids do not shrink smaller than a predefined size.  Also is it possible that the columns be allowed to grow and shrink depending on the webpart zone that they are in?

Thanks
    Vedanshu
  2. Sebastian
    Admin
    Sebastian avatar
    9934 posts

Posted 17 Jan 2008 Link to this post

Hello Vedanshu,

Unfortunately having percentage widths for your grid column you can not specify minimal width for them out-of-the-box which to restrict their dimension when the control is resized.
    How to configure the grid in order to occupy the entire width of its container and resize it on container resize you can find out from the following code library thread:

http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/submission/b311D-keegm.aspx (see the project attached to my latest reply)

Kind regards,
    Stephen
    the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center

3. Neda
    Neda avatar
    2 posts

Posted 12 Nov 2008 Link to this post

hi

i wanna add Telerik in SharePoint 2007, at First i Create Web Application Project and Use from Telerik Tools, but i don't know how to add my dll application to sharepoint, you said that , you used " radGrid in web part ", how did you do that???  pls guid me...

thanks