This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RADGrid within a Sharepoint webpart

2 Answers 193 Views
Sharepoint Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Vedanshu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Vedanshu asked on 17 Jan 2008, 05:12 AM
Hi,

I am using a RadGrid control within a Sharepoint webpart. The width of the grid is set to 100% of the web part. The width of each column is set to a fixed percentage so that they all add up to 100%. Is is possible that columns could have a minimum size so that grids do not shrink smaller than a predefined size.  Also is it possible that the columns be allowed to grow and shrink depending on the webpart zone that they are in?

Thanks
Vedanshu

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Sebastian
Telerik team
answered on 17 Jan 2008, 12:16 PM
Hello Vedanshu,

Unfortunately having percentage widths for your grid column you can not specify minimal width for them out-of-the-box which to restrict their dimension when the control is resized.
How to configure the grid in order to occupy the entire width of its container and resize it on container resize you can find out from the following code library thread:

http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/submission/b311D-keegm.aspx (see the project attached to my latest reply)

Kind regards,
Stephen
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Neda
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Nov 2008, 06:02 AM
hi

i wanna add Telerik in SharePoint 2007, at First i Create Web Application Project and Use from Telerik Tools, but i don't know how to add my dll application to sharepoint, you said that , you used " radGrid in web part ", how did you do that???  pls guid me...

thanks
Tags
Sharepoint Integration
Asked by
Vedanshu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Sebastian
Telerik team
Neda
Top achievements