RadGrid / GridEditFormType.WebUserControl with Chrome 9

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. F dF
    F dF avatar
    3 posts
    Member since:
    Apr 2010

    Posted 08 Feb 2011 Link to this post

    Hi there,

    my browser Chrome was automatically updated monday (I think) from version 8 to version 9  (9.0.597.84)
    my release is Q3 2010.3.1109.40 / dotnet 4

    All my grids edit forms in MasterTableView.EditFormSettingEditFormType = GridEditFormType.WebUserControl became rendering totally crazy .
    I mean really really crazy with part of the control appearing/disappearing just moving the mouse over the control
    the form control resizes automatically, subcontrols appears/disappears
    nothing logical, no ajax call or postback, just crazy client javascript.

    Note : 
    - I tested on two different computer
    - Safari & Opera are working normally.
    - the edit form control ascx has RadTabStrip & RadTabs and RadFormDecorator is used.
    - two skins have been tested (Web20 & Default), same results

    does anybody encounter the same issue ?

    cdt
    Francis

  2. F dF
    F dF avatar
    3 posts
    Member since:
    Apr 2010

    Posted 08 Feb 2011 Link to this post

    things are back to normal with Google Chrome 10.0.648.11 beta

    merci google....


  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. F dF
    F dF avatar
    3 posts
    Member since:
    Apr 2010

    Posted 14 Feb 2011 Link to this post

    up

    Nobody is experiencing major troubles since chrome 9 is out with Radgrids & webusercontrols ???

    Telerik people, I can post a video if you need an idea.

    cdt
    FdF
  5. Emanuele Zambrano
    Emanuele Zambrano avatar
    21 posts
    Member since:
    Dec 2009

    Posted 15 Feb 2011 Link to this post

    I have similar issue after Chrome 9 update.

    Some page are not rendered properly (in all case appear infinite vertical scrollbar).

    I have found my problem (I don't know if is a Chrome or Telerik bug).

    I have some RadTextBox with width property set to 100%. If I set radtextbox to fixed size eg. 100px everything works fine.
    I tried this change also directly into Chrome changing Style="width: 100%;" to Style="width: 100px;" and everything works fine.
  6. Johny
    Johny avatar
    80 posts
    Member since:
    Aug 2008

    Posted 15 Feb 2011 Link to this post

    Hi,

    It looks like the problem is in Chrome 9. Here is what I found in the forums:

    http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/input/radtextbox-100-problem-chrome.aspx

    Thanks.

    Johny.
Back to Top
UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017