I'm still new but this is how i would do it:
- get a semester table ( to store starting date / ending date/ etc etc)
- Get a querry for each semester ( to try to see if everything is working)
- Union them all ! Using the precisous or union all.
- Add the semester Key to the querry, or a number , or a text Something to group on if you dont want or cant build the semester table.
- Group on the Key.
- Get a Header_Footer Group Template .
Then have fun.
You should have data like this :
Semester Key / SemesterLabel / Gpa / Date start / Date End/ StudentId
i think this could to the trick. If any one have a better way to do it. I am following this topic