RadDock

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. dzemal
    dzemal avatar
    2 posts

Posted 11 Aug 2015 Link to this post

Dear Sirs,

I would ask you to help with control DocumentWindow. When you have multiple tabs I want to exercise control Activated on each tab. As a control form activated.

Best regards,
  2. Kaloyan
    Admin
    Kaloyan avatar
    872 posts

Posted 13 Aug 2015 Link to this post

Hello dzemal,

I am not sure I fully understand your inquiry, so I would kindly ask you to elaborate a bit more on it. For example:
    • Which is the Telerik product you need assistance with?
    • What do you mean by "exercise control Activated on each tab"?

Thank you for the clarification in advance. I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Kaloyan
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. dzemal
    dzemal avatar
    2 posts

Posted 19 Aug 2015 in reply to Kaloyan Link to this post

Hello !

It's about control raddock in which I want to dynamically add tabs from the tree control. When a close tab on by default hides. Relaunching have no insight into the activity. So I would like to know when an active tab to be able to continue to Undo what I need. tab.click event
    if (Table [1] .activated)
    {
    something
    }
    else if (Table [2] .activated)
    {
    something
    }

Regards,

Džemal

4. Tina Stancheva
    Admin
    Tina Stancheva avatar
    3298 posts

Posted 20 Aug 2015 Link to this post

Hi Džemal,

You posted your inquiry under the Telerik Platform forums. Telerik Platform is an end-to-end solution for mobile development. Although it contains multiple UI suites targeting Web and Mobile development environments, it doesn't include a RadDock component.

With that in mind, please post your questions under the RadDock product forum so that the community can address it. Alternatively, if you want to reach the product support engineers, you can use the
    the support ticketing system and submit a support ticket for the UI suite, which contains the RadDock you're using.

Regards,
    Tina Stancheva
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items