This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadDock

3 Answers 52 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
dzemal
Top achievements
Rank 1
dzemal asked on 11 Aug 2015, 06:51 AM
Dear Sirs,

I would ask you to help with control DocumentWindow. When you have multiple tabs I want to exercise control Activated on each tab. As a control form activated.

Best regards,

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 13 Aug 2015, 01:49 PM
Hello dzemal,

I am not sure I fully understand your inquiry, so I would kindly ask you to elaborate a bit more on it. For example:
  • Which is the Telerik product you need assistance with?
  • What do you mean by "exercise control Activated on each tab"?

Thank you for the clarification in advance. I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
dzemal
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Aug 2015, 12:54 PM

Hello !

It's about control raddock in which I want to dynamically add tabs from the tree control. When a close tab on by default hides. Relaunching have no insight into the activity. So I would like to know when an active tab to be able to continue to Undo what I need. tab.click event
if (Table [1] .activated)
{
something
}
else if (Table [2] .activated)
{
something
}

Regards,

Džemal

Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 20 Aug 2015, 07:12 AM
Hi Džemal,

You posted your inquiry under the Telerik Platform forums. Telerik Platform is an end-to-end solution for mobile development. Although it contains multiple UI suites targeting Web and Mobile development environments, it doesn't include a RadDock component.

With that in mind, please post your questions under the RadDock product forum so that the community can address it. Alternatively, if you want to reach the product support engineers, you can use the
the support ticketing system and submit a support ticket for the UI suite, which contains the RadDock you're using.

Regards,
Tina Stancheva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
dzemal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kaloyan
Telerik team
dzemal
Top achievements
Rank 1