This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadComboBox Style not getting applied properly since upgrading to Q2 2011

1 Answer 39 Views
ComboBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Dustin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dustin asked on 13 Sep 2011, 07:16 PM
We have a style applied to all of our RadComboBoxes similar to the Transparent style in the file attached here.  The problem is that since upgrading to the latest version, the style doesn't get applied until after you mouse over each individual box.  Until that point, it has some default grey style.  If I download and run the app in the zip file located in the link, and use the upgraded .dlls, the boxes work properly in that app, but not ours, even though I can't find any real difference between the files other than ours turns blue when you hover over it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dustin

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pana
Telerik team
answered on 19 Sep 2011, 01:58 PM
Hello Dustin,

We do distribute the RadComboBox styles as well the styles for all Rad controls in the installation package of RadControls for Silverlight. For example on my computer they are located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\RadControls for Silverlight Q2 2011\Themes\OfficeBlack\Themes\Office\Black\ComboBox.xaml

You could get the most resent version from there and eventually compare the xaml from it to previous versions. If you could check for differences with that file or get the styles from there into your application and reapply the color changes I guess it will be fine.

Best wishes,
Pana
the Telerik team
Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>
Tags
ComboBox
Asked by
Dustin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pana
Telerik team
Share this question
or