I am using Telerik.WinForms.2009.Q1.SP1 controls.
I have a windows application with bunch of Radcomboboxes. I am having following issue with combox boxes autocomplete feature.
1. Use Mouse to move from previous field to Make (Radcombobox) field.
2. Once on Make field, type in two characters (like "ch").
3. When the drop down list box shows the list and puts you on CHEVROLET, select CHEVROLET with your Mouse.
4. Use mouse to Click to Model (Radcombobox) field.
5. The model drop down list is not filtered with make, since the control thinks i have selected a make of "CH" although the control is actually displaying CHEVROLET.
When i save the data, in the database the value is saved as "CH" instead of "CHEVROLET".
In the forums, i found the resolution for this issue is to upgrade to new version.
Is there any work-around to solve this issue without updating to new version. We are not comfortable to update to new version.
Any help is appreciated.