This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadCalendar Videos

4 Answers 234 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Telerik Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Telerik Admin asked on 09 Apr 2008, 02:47 PM
We have recently added a large set of videos which show how to accomplish some of the most common scenarios with RadCalendar. Please check out the tutorials at http://tv.telerik.com/home.

We hope this will further facilitate your development with RadCalendar.

Do not hesitate to send us any feedback you might have. Are the videos helpful? What can we improve/add?

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Geovani
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 06 Jun 2009, 01:55 AM
a working link would be good.
Sebastian
Telerik team
answered on 09 Jun 2009, 08:40 AM
Hello Geovani,

We fixed the link and updated the information accordingly. Thank you for drawing our attention to this detail - I updated your Telerik points for the report.

Kind regards,
Sebastian
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
Kiranmayee
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Aug 2018, 04:15 PM

Hi,
May I know what exactly goes on the ASPX side. I tried MouseDoubleClick on the radcalendar and it doesn't recognize that. The issue is - when ever the user double clicks on the date of a radcalendar, it puts the time 12:00:00 AM in the date field. It works fine with a single click on the date which puts in the date selected in the date field. I would like to know a way where I can disable the double click or redirect to the same page on the double click. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

<telerik:RadCalendar ID="RadCalendar1" Runat="server" Skin="BlackMetroTouch" Width="400px" DayNameFormat="Short" ShowRowHeaders="False" EnableWeekends="True" 
                    FastNavigationNextText="&amp;lt;&amp;lt;" SelectedDate="" AutoPostBack="True">
                    <WeekendDayStyle CssClass="rcWeekend"></WeekendDayStyle>
                    <CalendarTableStyle CssClass="rcMainTable"></CalendarTableStyle>
                    <OtherMonthDayStyle CssClass="rcOtherMonth"></OtherMonthDayStyle>
                    <OutOfRangeDayStyle CssClass="rcOutOfRange"></OutOfRangeDayStyle>
                    <DisabledDayStyle CssClass="rcDisabled"></DisabledDayStyle>
                    <SelectedDayStyle CssClass="rcSelected"></SelectedDayStyle>
                    <DayOverStyle CssClass="rcHover"></DayOverStyle>
                    <FastNavigationStyle CssClass="RadCalendarMonthView RadCalendarMonthView_BlackMetroTouch"></FastNavigationStyle>
                    <ViewSelectorStyle CssClass="rcViewSel"></ViewSelectorStyle>
                </telerik:RadCalendar>
Thank you.

Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 09 Aug 2018, 01:07 PM
Hello Kiranmayee,

Please, review the following forum post of how to attach a double click on the control: Calendar Double Click JS Event.

Best regards,

Rumen
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Tags
Calendar
Asked by
Telerik Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Answers by
Geovani
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sebastian