RadButton...

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Vaf
    Vaf avatar
    2 posts

Posted 03 Oct 2008 Link to this post

Hi ,$0i m trying help to work out a mistake in my project . I have 2 forms "CountryForm","CityForm" .In the first one COuntryForm i add 2 RadButton and that?s all right but when i add 2 RadButton in the second form CityForm when i debug on the CityForm not appear the textName on the button ,i tried many times with different project but i got always the same error..$0$0Kindly there is someone that can help me .....$0$0I dont know i post a thread 3 days ago but it dissapear if there is somthing of wrong in my thread please don't hesitate to let me know that without delete my thread in sudden way.$0$0Thanks so much.$0$0Have fun!!!$0
  2. Martin Vasilev
    Admin
    Martin Vasilev avatar
    1061 posts

Posted 06 Oct 2008 Link to this post

Hello Vaf,

This was a known issue in older versions of RadControls where the button text would disappear occasionally in design time. This has already been addressed in the latest version Q2 2008 SP1.

Please find additional details in the support ticket you have on the same issue.

Best wishes,
    Martin Vasilev
    the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
  3. UI for WinForms is Visual Studio 2017 Ready
  4. Vaf
    Vaf avatar
    2 posts

Posted 06 Oct 2008 Link to this post

Thanks  Vasilev,
    i will try the last one version and i will tell you the result...however thanks so much for your care.
    I wish you happy work.
    Bye