This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadButton...

2 Answers 62 Views
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Vaf
Top achievements
Rank 1
Vaf asked on 03 Oct 2008, 03:47 PM
Hi ,$0i m trying help to work out a mistake in my project . I have 2 forms "CountryForm","CityForm" .In the first one COuntryForm i add 2 RadButton and that?s all right but when i add 2 RadButton in the second form CityForm when i debug on the CityForm not appear the textName on the button ,i tried many times with different project but i got always the same error..$0$0Kindly there is someone that can help me .....$0$0I dont know i post a thread 3 days ago but it dissapear if there is somthing of wrong in my thread please don't hesitate to let me know that without delete my thread in sudden way.$0$0Thanks so much.$0$0Have fun!!!$0

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Martin Vasilev
Telerik team
answered on 06 Oct 2008, 03:32 PM
Hello Vaf,

This was a known issue in older versions of RadControls where the button text would disappear occasionally in design time. This has already been addressed in the latest version Q2 2008 SP1.

Please find additional details in the support ticket you have on the same issue.

Best wishes,
Martin Vasilev
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Vaf
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 06 Oct 2008, 03:50 PM
Thanks  Vasilev,
i will try the last one version and i will tell you the result...however thanks so much for your care.
I wish you happy work.
Bye
Tags
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
Asked by
Vaf
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Martin Vasilev
Telerik team
Vaf