This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadAsyncUpload

3 Answers 65 Views
AsyncUpload
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Siva Karthik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Siva Karthik asked on 17 Aug 2015, 08:58 PM

Hi,

I am fairly new to the Telerik controls. I have couple of problems with RadAsyncUpload.

1. The control's labels are not properly named. I get "#ResourceNotFound#RadAsynUpload:Remove and "#ResourceNotFound#:RadAsyncUpload:Select" instead of "Remove" and "Select" (Attached a screenshot of error)

2. Could not generate "OnFileUploaded" event in my code behind. Am I missing registering something ?

Please help me with a sample that addresses both of these issues.

Regards,

Siva

​

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
answered on 20 Aug 2015, 10:47 AM
Hello,

Please review the attached project. It shows how to use the resource files. The uploaded file event is fired after a postback for every of the uploaded files.

Regards,
Peter Filipov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Siva Karthik
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Sep 2015, 03:42 PM

Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for the reply. 

I saw the project and the file upload works like charm. The only thing i was missing in my project is the resource file, I have tried adding it and see if the Resource Not found issue was solved, but no luck. I have verified web config design code in Default.aspx and code behind also, I could not find any missing thing in my project. 

To give more information, Our website is built and integrated in Sitefinity and the user control i tried RadAsyncUpload is inside a wizard control. Do I have to add anything else ?

Regards,

Siva

Peter Filipov
Telerik team
answered on 04 Sep 2015, 09:51 AM
Hello,

Could you please elaborate on the issue? When do you have problems? Only in the sitefinity project or in the asp.net project. Is there a way to add global resources folder in the Sitefinity project? Keep in mind that you could set the localization manually by setting the localization property of the control.

Regards,
Peter Filipov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
AsyncUpload
Asked by
Siva Karthik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
Siva Karthik
Top achievements
Rank 1