This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Rad Tab Strip

3 Answers 61 Views
TabStrip
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Sunny
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sunny asked on 04 Mar 2013, 07:39 PM
Hello Sir/Madam,

I m using tab strip in my project. In screen shot(grid1.png) that i have attached u can see (final estimate) is one tab strip and (By companies, By MRFQ, By Estimate) is sub tab of current tab strip so now i want when page loads first time it should be collapsed means only (final Estimate) should be shown and when i click first time on(Final Estimate ) it should be Exapand and all tabs should be display and again when i click second time on (final estimate) it should again collapsed and so on.

Thanks In advance.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Nencho
Telerik team
answered on 07 Mar 2013, 03:48 PM
Hello Sunny,

I can suggest you to manage the visibility of the child tabs, when the "Final Estimate" tab is clicked. I have prepared a sample project for you, demonstrating how you could implement the desired functionality. Please find the sample attached.

Note : dll files are removed from the attachment.

Regards,
Nencho
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Sunny
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Mar 2013, 11:28 PM
Thanks Alot It's working fine for me........ but tell me 1 thing why you have keep visible first two tabs is nothng and third = false
Accepted
Nencho
Telerik team
answered on 12 Mar 2013, 11:32 AM
Hi Sunny,

Actually, with the demonstrated approach, you could assign the false value to the Visible property for each of the specified Tabs in the statement.

ByCompanys.Visible = MRFQ.Visible = ByEstimate.Visible = false;

All the best,
Nencho
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
TabStrip
Asked by
Sunny
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nencho
Telerik team
Sunny
Top achievements
Rank 1