Rad Input

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. John Giblin
    John Giblin avatar
    155 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 Link to this post

I am using the radmaskedtextbox and I am having issues when I deploy it from a 32 bit system to a 64 bit

Below is the code
     <telerik:radmaskedtextbox id="txtAltPhone" runat="server" TabIndex=12 PromptChar="_"  Mask="(###)###-####"></telerik:radmaskedtextbox>

In IE, Firefox and Opera in the 64 bit. I am able to type any characters and I am able to delete the (   )   -     from the input
    What am I doing wrong
  2. Serrin
    Serrin avatar
    286 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 Link to this post

Hey John,

Out of curiosity, what version of the controls are you using?  I just dropped your code below into a test form on Vista64, RadControls v2009.1.402.35 and cannot reproduce the problem of deleting characters or being able to type anything I'd like.  Perhaps it is possible that there is some other code on the page which may be interfering with the control?

Would you mind posting the full code of the page so we all can look into it a little further?

3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner
  4. John Giblin
    John Giblin avatar
    155 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 Link to this post

it seems to work now. I had an issue since I was using the asp.net 2008 2nd Qtr. This was causing problems with the version of script manager.

It seems when I used my latest version of ASP.net Ajax Rad Controls, it wanted version 1.0.61025.0 version of the system.web.extensions as opposed to when I used an earlier version of Rad Controls without ajax, it uses 3.5 and I get that message where it doesnt know what version to use. Is there a good resource for this?  I would like to use the latest version