Your support ticket on the problem was answered 10 minutes ago. Here is the answer I sent you:
If I am not mistaken, the key we sent you a month ago was for a prerelease version of r.a.d.ajax, correct? At least this is what your ticket Remaining project issues suggests.
Indeed, you do own a developer license of our controls. The Developer licenses come with modified DLLs, which work without license keys. This is duely noted in the documentation, in the Knowledge Base, and in the Forums.
If you have a Developer license for one or more of the telerik components, you only need to ensure that you are using the developer build, not the trial build. These builds have the Dev abbreviation in their file names.
To fix the problem, review the steps below, which you can find here Updating telerik's controls to another version or license and here Upgrading r.a.d.ajax v1.x Trial to r.a.d.ajax v1.x Developer license
- Log in your Client.NET account.
- Go to My Licenses --> My Purchases.
- Click on All Individual Products
- Locate the r.a.d.ajax. Click on it to reveal the available options.
- Click on the Download tab and download the DEV HOTFIX ZIP (aka DLL and Scripts only) file of v1.5.0.
- Once the download completes, unzip the files at a convenient location.
- Backup your application.
- From the newly extracted ZIP files, copy the new DLL (located in the bin folder) to your web-application's bin folder. Replace the old dll.
- Copy the RadControls folder to the root of your web-application. Replace all files and folders when asked.
- If using VS.NET, update the control's reference in your project to point to the new DLL and recompile.
- If you have added the control in GAC, remove it by running a gacUtil to remove the old copy and then add the new one.
- Run the project.
- If you still get the older version then do the following (not related to telerik controls):
- Sometimes the .NET Framework wrongly caches the r.a.d.controls' DLLs and therefore the update may seem to have failed. Try the following to ensure that this has been the exact problem and eliminate it:
- Terminate the aspnet_wp.exe process (from the Windows Task Manager)
- Open a Windows Explorer and navigate to
C:\Windows(WINNT)\Microsoft.NET\Framework\vYOUR_VERSION\Temporary ASP.NET Files
- Delete all the folders with names, corresponding to your telerik projects, containing RadEditor, RadTreeView, etc.
- Delete your Visual Studio web project caches as well - they should be located at C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USER>\VSWebCache.
- Delete your browser cache: Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Files....
Let us know if you still have problems.