This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Ra

1 Answer 26 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kannan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kannan asked on 31 Jul 2013, 05:57 AM
Hi,

I'm using simple radwindow  to open pdf doc .. below I mentioned the code  in the same page we using ajax setting,Telerik.WebControls

the pdf not opening in ie but Firefox working I tried all solution in net I found error like page open twice or page open twice on first click or it not working ie , I put up sample project it working fine i incorporate same in project it is not working. My page have ajax setting  .I dont know what happen . when click the button  AjaxNs.Arwo(new webform_Postbackoption("").. seen the link???

<%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TagPrefix="telerik" %>

<telerik:RadWindow runat="server" ID="RadWindow2" EnableAjaxSkinRendering="false" ></telerik:RadWindow>
 RadWindow2.NavigateUrl = objFileManager.GetVirtualFilePath(objFileManager.GetFile(valTPContractUploadFile.CopiedFileFullPath));
 RadWindow2.VisibleOnPageLoad = true;

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
answered on 02 Aug 2013, 05:30 PM
Hi Kannan,

I have tried to reproduce the unexpected behavior but to no avail - the PDF document is properly opening in the RadWindow as well as in the iframe element in FireFox and Internet Explorer. Could you please have a look at the attached video and then tell me what I am missing?

What I can suggest you is try to open the PDF document in a simple Iframe element. If the document is not opened there, then it will not be opened in the RadWindow neither, as it uses an iframe, so that would be a browser behavior that we do not have control over it.

Otherwise I can suggest that you reproduce the issue with the attached VS example and then provide us with the modification, so that we can make an investigation on our side.

Regards,
Danail Vasilev
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Window
Asked by
Kannan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
Share this question
or