This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q3 SP1 using Telerik Control Panel is missing Visual Studio 2013 option

3 Answers 139 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
HHalim
Top achievements
Rank 2
HHalim asked on 17 Dec 2013, 03:05 AM
FYI, the latest Q3 SP1 update (2013.3.1211.3) through Telerik Control Panel does not show integration with Visual Studio 2013. I have VS2013 Premium version running in Win 8.1.

I downloaded the self installation .msi package instead and this one works fine with VS2013 integration option showing up correctly.

BTW, nice work on the performance optimization, my MS SQL queries seem to be much snappier and faster.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ivailo
Telerik team
answered on 19 Dec 2013, 11:42 AM
Hello Hartono,

Thank you for the feedback and the nice words.

The problem with the Control Panel installation has been identified and fixed. If you try again to install using the Control Panel now, you should be able to see the Visual Studio 2013 integration as an option.

Kindly let us know if you experience any further issues.

Regards,
Ivailo
Telerik
OpenAccess ORM Q3 2013 simplifies your model operations even further providing you with greater flexibility. Check out the list of new features shipped with our latest release!
Barry Burton
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 28 Jan 2014, 08:17 PM
I've just installed the Q3 SP2 updates (asp.net, mvc, wpf, etc.),  VS2013 is not shown as an option in the control panel app, nor are any Telerik controls show in my toolbox!
Dyanko
Telerik team
answered on 31 Jan 2014, 10:58 AM
Hello Barry,

Thank you for contacting us.

Would you please confirm that you are using the latest version of the Telerik Control Panel? I have checked the issue described and the Visual Studio 2013 Support feature is shown for the products you mentioned. I would suggest to update the Telerik Control Panel to the latest version and check if the issue still occurs.

Please let us know in case the problem still exists.

Regards,
Dyanko
Telerik
Telerik has recently updated some of its product names. OpenAccess ORM is now Telerik Data Access. For more information on the new names, please, check out the Telerik Product Map.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
HHalim
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Ivailo
Telerik team
Barry Burton
Top achievements
Rank 1