This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q3 2012 - corner problem

3 Answers 54 Views
FormDecorator
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
SCT
Top achievements
Rank 1
SCT asked on 18 Oct 2012, 12:07 PM

Hi Telerik,

We have just updated to Q3 2012 release. After that, some bugs appeared in Metro style. Corners for input controls have been squared before updating the release. After update are rounded (see attached file rounded.png).

When mouse cursor is over the control, corner is changed to square (see attached file squared.png). The same problem appears in the filter controls in grids (see attached file grid-filter.png).

Regards,

SCT

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
SCT
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Oct 2012, 01:11 PM
Hi Telerik,

OK, we found the solution. EnableRoundedCorners="false".

Regards,

SCT
Derek
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Oct 2012, 08:44 PM
I'm also having issues with Q3 and the display changing, I posted it here but no reply yet.

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/general-discussions/problems-after-q3.aspx

And this problem occurs after switching back to Q2!
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 22 Oct 2012, 01:23 PM
Hi guys,

I just wanted to add that this problem is logged for research in this PITS item, so you can vote, comment and follow it.

@ Derek - I have responded to your other threads on the matter. It helps if you post only one, because this way the issue can be tracked in one place instead of monitoring several threads which means one can be missed.

@ SCT - I am glad you have managed to find the workaround quickly :) You can find more information on the problem in the PITS item and in the thread linked above.

Kind regards,
Marin Bratanov
the Telerik team
Explore the entire set of ASP.NET AJAX controls we offer here and browse the myriad online demos to learn more about the components and the features they incorporate.
Tags
FormDecorator
Asked by
SCT
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
SCT
Top achievements
Rank 1
Derek
Top achievements