This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

q3_2011 Update to Visual Studio 2012

3 Answers 67 Views
Installer and VS Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Roger
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
Roger asked on 03 Jan 2013, 05:21 PM
Hi:

I recently updated to Visual Studio 2012.  I have the q3 2011 version of Rad Ajax Controls plus ReportingMy program works fine except for the following:

1. Telerik No longer appears in the Menu Bar.  I cannot find how to load it as I must have originally.
  2. When I try to design a report, I get the error Value cannot be null. Parameter name: instance.  I am not able to design any reports.
Any help in how to get the working would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Roger

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Andrey
Telerik team
answered on 04 Jan 2013, 09:31 AM
Hi Roger,

As Visual Studio 2012 was not available during 2011, none of our products' 2011 releases have VS 2012 integration. I would recommend updating to a more recent version if you need VS 2012 integration.

Regards,
Andrey
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Carlos
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Jan 2014, 08:59 PM
Roger,

So in order for the telerik suite of products to work with VS 2012 to work, the latest version has to be purchased?

-Carlos
Petar
Telerik team
answered on 05 Feb 2014, 02:04 PM
Hi Carlos,

Both Trial and Purchased versions provide the same functionality. The trial though is for evaluation purposes. If you need any assistance with our products don't hesitate to contact us with you questions.

Regards,
Petar
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Installer and VS Extensions
Asked by
Roger
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
Answers by
Andrey
Telerik team
Carlos
Top achievements