q3_2011 Update to Visual Studio 2012

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Roger
    Roger avatar
    21 posts

Posted 03 Jan 2013 Link to this post

Hi:

I recently updated to Visual Studio 2012.  I have the q3 2011 version of Rad Ajax Controls plus ReportingMy program works fine except for the following:

1. Telerik No longer appears in the Menu Bar.  I cannot find how to load it as I must have originally.
    2. When I try to design a report, I get the error Value cannot be null. Parameter name: instance.  I am not able to design any reports.
    Any help in how to get the working would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Roger
  2. Andrey
    Admin
    Andrey avatar
    244 posts

Posted 04 Jan 2013 Link to this post

Hi Roger,

As Visual Studio 2012 was not available during 2011, none of our products' 2011 releases have VS 2012 integration. I would recommend updating to a more recent version if you need VS 2012 integration.

Regards,
    Andrey
    the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Carlos
    Carlos avatar
    1 posts

Posted 31 Jan 2014 in reply to Andrey Link to this post

Roger,

So in order for the telerik suite of products to work with VS 2012 to work, the latest version has to be purchased?

-Carlos
  5. Petar
    Admin
    Petar avatar
    219 posts

Posted 05 Feb 2014 Link to this post

Hi Carlos,

Both Trial and Purchased versions provide the same functionality. The trial though is for evaluation purposes. If you need any assistance with our products don't hesitate to contact us with you questions.

Regards,
    Petar
    Telerik
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.