This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q2 2013 Visual Studio 2010

3 Answers 105 Views
Visual Studio Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Marco
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
Marco asked on 24 Jun 2013, 08:48 AM
I have juste installed the new version of RadControl for Winform and I have notice a little issue with the VisualStudio 2010 add-in.

There is no more menu for adding a RadForm to a Project, upgrading a Project to the new version of assembly, etc. In fact, there is only a "About" item in the menu.

It's not painfull to update the references by hand but theses Tools where nice to have !

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Missing User
answered on 24 Jun 2013, 02:40 PM
Hi Marco,

Thank you for contacting us.

It seems that our Telerik WinForms VSExtensions have not been installed properly and I would suggest you reinstalling them. You can fallow these steps:
  1. Open Visual Studio 2010 and go to Tools -> Extension Manager...
  2. Find Telerik WinForms VSExtensions in the Installed Extensions section and click Uninstall button. After that restart VS2010 when it prompts to. If Telerik WinForms VSExtensions is not listed go straight to the next step.
  3. Go to Extension Manager... -> Online Gallery. In the Search Online Gallery field (in the top right corner) type "Telerik WinForms VSExtensions".  Download and install the Telerik WinForms VSExtensions package.
  4. Restart VS2010 and check if the extensions are available.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Dimitar
Telerik
RadChart for WinForms is obsolete. Now what?
Marco
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
answered on 24 Jun 2013, 03:40 PM
Hi Dimitar,

Your solution is working fine. All the Visual Extension stuff is now right in place.

I have also updated one of my project with sucess (just a little problem with a RadTimePicker making some designer exception).

Thank you
Missing User
answered on 25 Jun 2013, 12:25 PM
Hello Marco,

I'm glad to hear you have repaired your extensions. If you need assistance for the RadTimePicker I recommend you to open a new support ticket.

Regards,
Dimitar
Telerik
RadChart for WinForms is obsolete. Now what?
Tags
Visual Studio Extensions
Asked by
Marco
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
Answers by
Missing User
Marco
Top achievements
Rank 2