Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems that the VSExtensions did not get upgraded properly for some reason during the installation. Here is a way to manually fix these:
1) Close all Visual Studio instances
2) Use Windows Explorer to check the following two folders for Telerik subfolders and delete them:
3) Visit the Visual Studio Online Gallery and download the Telerik VSExtensions
to a folder of your choice
4) Start a Visual Studio 2010 Command Prompt As Administrator and navigate to the folder you downloaded the VSIX file to
5) Run the following command:
vsixinstaller /a [TelerikWebUIVSIX_FileName.vsix]
6) Repeat steps 3) -> 5) to get any Telerik VSExtensions you need added to your IDE.
Let me know if that helps.
the Telerik team
Register for the Q2 2011 What's New Webinar Week. Mark your calendar for the week starting July 18th and book your seat for a walk through of all the exciting stuff we will ship with the new release!