This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q2 2010 documentation not updated?

3 Answers 44 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Rick Kauwen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rick Kauwen asked on 16 Jul 2010, 02:14 PM
I just downloaded Silverlight 4 - Manual installation 2010.2 714. The documentation here seems to be of Q1 2010. Is there updated documentation somewhere?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jul 2010, 02:36 PM
Hi Rick Kauwen,

The documentation has been updated. Still, we might have omitted to update certain sections. Could you please tell us where you found this obsolete info. In the meantime you can check the online help at:
http://www.telerik.com/help/silverlight/radcontrols-for-silverlight-what-is-new.html

Best wishes,
Nick
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Rick Kauwen
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Jul 2010, 02:59 PM
Sorry forgot to register help files.
But still I'm missing an updated 'Changes and Backward Compatibility' update.
Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 21 Jul 2010, 11:25 AM
Hi Rick Kauwen,

For the changes and backwards compatibility I recommend that you check the detailed Release Notes at:
http://www.telerik.com/products/silverlight/whats-new/release-history/q2-2010-version-2010-2-0714-183628555.aspx

Sincerely yours,
Nick
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Rick Kauwen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nikolay
Telerik team
Rick Kauwen
Top achievements
Rank 1