This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q2 2007 Service Pack Update????

4 Answers 152 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jason Maronge
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jason Maronge asked on 10 Oct 2007, 04:06 PM
It looks like the date has changed in the My Purchases section for the new service pack but the files that I downloaded are the same version as the ones I have.  I am assuming the upload of the service pack is still not complete, is that correct?

Jason

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Shaun Peet
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 10 Oct 2007, 05:54 PM
I had heard from another Telerik source a couple of hours ago that we may be looking at yet another delay, until "tomorrow morning".  Man, I sure hope not; but if it is, let's hope that for once "tomorrow morning" means morning in BG time - which would be pre-morning in North America.
Jason Maronge
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Oct 2007, 05:58 PM
Shaun,
    Thanks for letting me know.
Jason
Shaun Peet
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 10 Oct 2007, 06:06 PM
Did you make the same mistake I did?  I planned for the Q2 release (aka Prometheus Editor) to be a couple of days late, which it was, then added a few extra days to get the upgrade work done, and then planned end-user training a few days after that.  Now nearly a full month behind schedule ... and yet another day? ... and will it work this time? ...

Normally the extra day's wait ensures a working product but it didn't on the 19th so this is really stressing me out!
Ivo
Telerik team
answered on 12 Oct 2007, 11:46 AM
Hi all,

If you by any chance have missed our announcements (http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/allthreads/b312H-bga.aspx) SP1 release has been available on the website as of Oct. 11th.

Enjoy and let us know of any feedback you have. All comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Sincerely yours,
Ivo
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Jason Maronge
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Shaun Peet