This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q1 2010 BETA -- NOW AVAILABLE

4 Answers 162 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Telerik Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Telerik Admin asked on 18 Feb 2010, 05:38 PM
We are proud to announce the availability of Q1 2010 Beta release that will give you a preview of what you can expect with the official Q1 release expected in March.

The Q1 2010 Beta release adds 3 interactive controls to the suite – RadMap, RadBook and RadTransition.  Just like in the Silverlight suite, the 6 out-of-the box themes get a major facelift, and the performance of the suite is optimized through streamlining the templates and reducing assembly size. The Grid, Map, Chart and Scheduler controls implement serious new features. 

Check ONLINE DEMOS 

The downloads are now available in your account (or free trials): both full installation (MSI) or manual installation (ZIP)

Full details (release notes) can be found at: http://www.telerik.com/community/labs/radcontrols-for-wpf-q1-2010.aspx

For any questions, suggestions, etc, please use this forum thread. We will try to handle all your inquiries in a timely manner. You can also use the dedicated forums for the new controls - Book, Map and TransitionControl.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
James Davis
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 19 Feb 2010, 05:33 PM
Hi, I have three questions about the release:

1. What is the expected release date for Q12010?
2. Will you release another public beta before that release?
3. Will you release another service pack for Q3 2009 release?

I am working on a project using Q32009.  I've been using the development builds due to some bug fixes.  When will you release Service release 2 for Q32009?

Thanks - James
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 22 Feb 2010, 08:23 AM
Hello James,

Straight onto your questions:
1. The official Q1 2010 release is expected in the first half of March.
2. We do not plan any other beta prior to Q1 2010.
3. There won't be another service pack before Q1 2010.
4. Q3 2009 SP2 was released on January 15.

Regards,
Hristo
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
James Davis
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 22 Feb 2010, 06:17 PM
I asked about the service pack for the Q32009 release because you guys fixed some bugs for me and the fixes are only available in the pre-release builds and you are not planning to release a new service pack for Q32009.

There are breaking changes in the Q12010 release.  For example, radmenu:radseparator no longer exists.

Prerelease build 1419 doesn't work (has references to 1418 components). 
At the very least, i'd like you guys to fix build prerelease 1419 so I can release my product with the requested bug fixes.

When running a project using 2009.3.1419:
{"Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Windows.Controls, Version=2009.3.1418.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5803cfa389c90ce7' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)":"Telerik.Windows.Controls, Version=2009.3.1418.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5803cfa389c90ce7"}

Boyan
Telerik team
answered on 24 Feb 2010, 12:46 PM
Hello James Davis,

We are sorry for the caused inconvenience concerning our Internal Build 1419. We fixed the error and new Internal build was uploaded. You can download it as usual from your account.

Best wishes,
Boyan
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Telerik Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Answers by
James Davis
Top achievements
Rank 2
Hristo