I am pleased to inform you that the issue has been reproduced and
resolved immediately. You might hit this problem only if you do not
have the latest SP2 of .NET 3.0 or SP1 of .NET 3.5.
The new builds have been tested on a wide range of different
environments and they behave as expected. We have updated the install
packages in the downloads section of all accounts (everything in the
distributions is the same, we have just added an extra check during the
installation process so that we cover this specific case)
Latest Internal Build
is also available.
If you still experience any problems with the new install packages please report them and we will address them ASAP.
For those of you who have already hit this case please (re)install .NET 3.5 SP1 and the problem will be solved.
I want to once again thank you all for your involvement and express our
sincere apologies for any inconvenience we have caused. I want to
assure you that we are doing our best to provide stable and predictable
installations and this is an isolated case where we have failed to
perform as expected in this specific environment.
Unit Manager, RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX