This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q1’14 DevCraft release: Expand/collapse images missing in Office2010Black

3 Answers 148 Views
TreeView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Marja
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marja asked on 27 Feb 2014, 08:42 PM
Hi,

Just installed the Q1’14 release and switched to the Office2010Black skin to see what it looks like, but now I don't see any expand/collapse images in the RadTreeView.

Aren't there supposed to be any?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Aneliya Petkova
Telerik team
answered on 28 Feb 2014, 03:44 PM

Hello Marja,

Thank you for contacting us.

The “Office2010Black” Skin is designed for dark backgrounds, so we made the color of expand/collapse arrows of RadTreeView control white. If you use white background color in your Web Application, the arrows would be almost invisible. Attached to this thread you can find two screenshots with RadTreeView and different backgrounds.
If this is not the issue that you are currently experiencing, could you please provide me with more information in order to assist you in most efficient way?

Hope this information would be helpful.

Regards,
Aneliya Petkova
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Marja
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 28 Feb 2014, 05:38 PM
Although I am using this skin on a white background, the problem is not with the background.

In your example screenshots I can see small buttons in the tree for expand/collapse, but those aren't present in my case.

Attached you will find 2 screenshots of the exact same page of my application, one with the WebBlue skin activated and one with the Office2010Black skin activated.
As you can see, there are no collapse/expand button images in the latter.
Ivan Zhekov
Telerik team
answered on 03 Mar 2014, 03:27 PM
Hello, Marja.

Like Aneliya said, the images are present. I have attached a zoomed version of your screenshot and upon inspection you will see the that the images are present.

I have to admit one thing -- indeed the images are small and pale and tend not to be seen on displays with higher brightness and / or lower contrast.

Regards,
Ivan Zhekov
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
TreeView
Asked by
Marja
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Aneliya Petkova
Telerik team
Marja
Top achievements
Rank 1