I am not sure what went wrong on your side. Can you please submit a ticket and attach your app or share its name - as the forums are public, I wouldn't recommend sharing your app here if it contains any private data. Having a support ticket, on the other side, will allow you to share any sensitive data or information that might help in the investigation.
template and I followed these next steps to register a device for push notifications:
- I created a Backend Services project in Telerik Platform
- I added to the project the Push Notifications service
- Enable Push Notifications in the Backend Services project
- In AppBuilder in the project I created, I added the PushPlugin from the Plugin Marketplace
- In index.html I added the everlive script you mentioned right after the cordova.js reference
- I used the everlive.push.register() method to register the device in Backend Services for push notifications
- I ran the app on an Android device and registered it invoking the push.register() method
- In Telerik Platform, in the Backend Services portal I checked whether the device is listed under Push Notifications -> Devices
- Then I sent a few push notifications from the Push Browser
are further described in the Push Notifications Getting Started
tutorial. Since you're having troubles running the push notifications on a Google device, I would recommend that you examine the Push Notifications on Android troubleshooting
article. It lists some of the causes for issues with push notifications on Android devices. Having the app built and deployed in debug mode shouldn't cause the described behavior.
Also, you can compare the implementation in my app with yours to see if there are any differences that might lead to issues. Let me know if there are any that I can help address or if you have any other questions on the matter. Also, please let me know what information is available under your Backend Services
project Push Browser
for the status of the push messages or if you're using a different approach for sending the alarms.