Lately, we found an issue related to AppBuilder sessions expiration
. Could you please check if logging out and in again inside AppBuilder will fix the Windows Client freeze?
If it doesn't however, we will need the logs from %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs
. Also, it will help us a lot if you can log the unexpected behavior with Fiddler. To do so, you need to:
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Run the AppBuilder Windows client and attempt to reproduce the freeze.
- When the error occur, in Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions and save the archive to disk (a SAZ file).
- Send us the saz file. (Either attach it or paste the information here.)
I hope re-logging solves the issue, otherwise I am looking forward to your reply.