I used to build the app via the Telerik AppBuilder Desktop-Client, because I prefer using a GUI to manage plugins and to switch between different versions of a plugin. But now for nesting, I built the App via AppBuilder CLI and this leads to the following result:
- the build succeeds for Android AND iOS using the nativescript-telerik-ui plugin version 0.2.3
- the build fails for Android (tested with 4.4.2 and 5.1.1) using the plugin version 0.2.4, but it succeeds for iOS (9.2)
You cann access the build log in the attachment (build_0-2-4-android.log).
When I try to run the app with nativescript-telerik-ui 0.2.3 or 0.2.4, the app crashes on iOS (9.2) and I also added the logs from appbuilder device log to the attachment (log_ios_crash_0-2-3.txt and log_ios_crash_0-2-3.txt).
I hope this information can help you to figure out what's going wrong here. Please tell me, if you need more details.