Problems with filter

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. ronny
    ronny avatar
    2 posts

Posted 06 Oct 2008 Link to this post

Hello,
    I 've got a little problem with my grid: i can't filter several columns.
    When i filter one column, the grid disable the others column's filters.
  2. Todd Anglin
    Todd Anglin avatar
    2040 posts

Posted 06 Oct 2008 Link to this post

Ronny-

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you please provide some more details about your scenario? Specifically, it would be great to see the markup of your RadGrid to make sure everything is configured correctly. With that, we'll be able to provide more help.

Thanks!
    -Todd
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. ronny
    ronny avatar
    2 posts

Posted 09 Oct 2008 Link to this post

the grid

and the code :

<crm:CRMGrille ID="GrilleTraductions" runat="server" ActiverAjout="false" ModeEdition="Ligne" ActiverExport="false"
     ActiverPersonnalisation="false" ActiverSuppression="false" AfficherColonneDetail="false" ActiverEdition="true"
     CodeTitre="ihm.multidictionnaire.dictionnaireStandard.grilleTraductions.titre" NombreLignes="20"
     ActiverFiltrage="true" TrierSurColonne="Traduction" OrdreTri="Ascending">
        <GrilleDonnees DataKeyNames="Creation, CodeTraductible">
            <Columns>
                <telerik:GridBoundColumn UniqueName="CodeTraductible" DataField="CodeTraductible" ReadOnly="true" HeaderText="ihm.multidictionnaire.dictionnaireStandard.grilleTraductions.colonneCodeTraductible.libelle" />
                <telerik:GridBoundColumn UniqueName="Traduction" DataField="Traduction" HeaderText="ihm.multidictionnaire.dictionnaireStandard.grilleTraductions.colonneTraduction.libelle" AllowFiltering="false" />
                <telerik:GridBoundColumn UniqueName="Categorie" DataField="Categorie" ReadOnly="true" HeaderText="ihm.multidictionnaire.dictionnaireStandard.grilleTraductions.colonneCategorie.libelle" />
            </Columns>
        </GrilleDonnees>
    </crm:CRMGrille>