This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Problems with filter

2 Answers 46 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
ronny
Top achievements
Rank 1
ronny asked on 06 Oct 2008, 04:57 PM
Hello,
I 've got a little problem with my grid: i can't filter several columns.
When i filter one column, the grid disable the others column's filters.

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Todd Anglin
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 06 Oct 2008, 08:25 PM
Ronny-

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you please provide some more details about your scenario? Specifically, it would be great to see the markup of your RadGrid to make sure everything is configured correctly. With that, we'll be able to provide more help.

Thanks!
-Todd
ronny
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Oct 2008, 03:12 PM
the grid

and the code :

<crm:CRMGrille ID="GrilleTraductions" runat="server" ActiverAjout="false" ModeEdition="Ligne" ActiverExport="false"
 ActiverPersonnalisation="false" ActiverSuppression="false" AfficherColonneDetail="false" ActiverEdition="true"
 CodeTitre="ihm.multidictionnaire.dictionnaireStandard.grilleTraductions.titre" NombreLignes="20"
 ActiverFiltrage="true" TrierSurColonne="Traduction" OrdreTri="Ascending">
    <GrilleDonnees DataKeyNames="Creation, CodeTraductible">
        <Columns>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn UniqueName="CodeTraductible" DataField="CodeTraductible" ReadOnly="true" HeaderText="ihm.multidictionnaire.dictionnaireStandard.grilleTraductions.colonneCodeTraductible.libelle" />
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn UniqueName="Traduction" DataField="Traduction" HeaderText="ihm.multidictionnaire.dictionnaireStandard.grilleTraductions.colonneTraduction.libelle" AllowFiltering="false" />
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn UniqueName="Categorie" DataField="Categorie" ReadOnly="true" HeaderText="ihm.multidictionnaire.dictionnaireStandard.grilleTraductions.colonneCategorie.libelle" />
        </Columns>
    </GrilleDonnees>
</crm:CRMGrille>
Tags
Grid
Asked by
ronny
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Todd Anglin
Top achievements