Problems when tryning to generate database objects in SQL Server Express 2008

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. gmendez
    gmendez avatar
    82 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 Link to this post

Hello,

I'm having some trouble with OA Express. The database objects are being generated only once. If for example I delete a table or a store procedure, they are not generated anymore even if I rebuild the entire solution or execute any of the menu options:

OpeAccess > Database Operations > Create Database or
    OpeAccess > Database Operations > Update Database

The option Create / Update Table at the forward mapping screen is checked for every persistent class and I set the Backend Config. Settings to use SP's for update, delete and insert.

The objects are not re-created even if a delete the entire database and create a new one.

I have no idea what's wrong or if this is a bug. I'm using VS 2010 RC. Any help will be very appreciated.

Best wishes,

Gonzalo
  2. gmendez
    gmendez avatar
    82 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 Link to this post

Problem Resolved:

I didn't realize that the "Enhacing" property for the project was set to false.
    Hey guys, too many places to tell OA to generate the database !  :)

Best wishes,

Gonzalo
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Damyan Bogoev
    Admin
    Damyan Bogoev avatar
    581 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 Link to this post

Hi gmendez,

We are happy to see that you have resolved the problem.
    If any other questions or problems arise please do not hesitate to contact us back.

All the best,
    Damyan Bogoev
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.