Problem with Vertical Scrollbar

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Kirk Couser
    Kirk Couser avatar
    26 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 Link to this post

Has anyone else noticed in the most recent release that after expanding and collapsing a particular group of nodes twice the vertical scroll bar disappears?  If you're towards the bottom of the list this bug makes it where you cannot access the nodes out of the initial collapsed view.

Luckily in my application I have an "Expand/Collapse" button which by calling either the CollapseAll() or ExpandAll() on the RadTreeView returns the vertical scroll bar.
  2. Emanuel Varga
    Emanuel Varga avatar
    1336 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 Link to this post

Hello Kirk,

By the most recent release you mean q1 2011 sp1?

If so, can you please try the demos application to see if you can reproduce it there?

Best Regards,
    Emanuel Varga

Telerik WinForms MVP
  3. UI for WinForms is Visual Studio 2017 Ready
  4. Kirk Couser
    Kirk Couser avatar
    26 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 Link to this post

Yes sorry, I am using the Q1 2011 SP1 release.  I will try to reproduce it in the demos and reply back.
  5. Jack
    Admin
    Jack avatar
    2335 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 Link to this post

Hello Kirk,

We could not reproduce this issue using our latest release and we want to investigate this case further. Could you please send us a sample application and describe the exact steps to reproduce the issue in it?

Please note that you have to open a new support ticket in order to attach your files.

Thank you for your cooperation. I am looking forward to your project.

Regards,
    Jack
    the Telerik team
    Q1’11 SP1 of RadControls for WinForms is available for download; also available is the Q2'11 Roadmap for Telerik Windows Forms controls.