Thank you for writing.
I can confirm this is an issue and I have added it to our Public Issue Tracking System
. You can track the item for status changes and add your vote for it here
To work around this issue you can manually edit the Office2010 themes. Here is how to do that:
- Extract the predefined themes
- Open the Office2010Blue theme with Visual Style Builder
- In the control structure window select RadDock - Docking Guides
- Expand DockingGuidesElement and select BottomImage
- In the Elements window expand DockingGuidesElement and set filter to changed properties
- Change LocationOnCenterGuide property to 45;90
- Save the theme and use it in your application
The attached image illustrates the steps I took.
Here are some topics on how to work with themes:
Your Telerik Points
have been updated for this report.
Should you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask.
TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for WINFORMS.
Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
Sign up for Free application insights >>