I have a master report that links to a subreport similarly to what is done in the video: http://tv.telerik.com/watch/reporting/video/telerik-trainer-reporting-subreports
Parameter Name Parameter Value
DataSource: odsBlahDetail (object data source)
This object returns data from a table with a WHERE clause that contains:
When I create the report without the subreport, everything works fine. I get:
When I add the subreport in I get no report. I ran some debugging and SQL profiler an determined that what is happening, is Telerik Reporting is in an infinite loop
calling the subreport with the BlahID of 18 (the first one).
From what I can tell, I've set up my report the same as the above video, but since you don't post the source code for these videos, I can't definitively determine if I have...