Problem with DefaultButton in Q1 2012

35 posts, 0 answers
  1. David
    David avatar
    3 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 Link to this post

Hello, a formal support ticket is not necessary at the moment, RadWindow is working, but still the page is taking amount of time to load. Please let me know if there is any other property that can help me in improving the performance? The issue occurs with Firefox Version 12, with Firefox Version 10 und IE ist OK!
  2. Vasil
    Admin
    Vasil avatar
    1547 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 Link to this post

Hi,

We are working on further performance optimizations for both renderings of RadInput for the next release. However I can't suggest you any such solution for the old rendering in the previous release.

Greetings,
    Vasil
    the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Grigore Dolghin
    Grigore Dolghin avatar
    19 posts

Posted 01 Jul 2012 Link to this post

I've upgraded to last version and .... defaultbutton still doesn't work. This is ridiculous, guys....
  5. Grigore Dolghin
    Grigore Dolghin avatar
    19 posts

Posted 02 Jul 2012 Link to this post

Hmmmmm.... on a new project it works. I have to dig this further.
  6. Vasil
    Admin
    Vasil avatar
    1547 posts

Posted 03 Jul 2012 Link to this post

Hi Grigore,

Last week we solved an issue that was causing default button to not execute when you have ASP:RequiredFieldValidator in your page that to validate the input controls.
    If you don't have such validator in your new project, it will work.

You can update your project to the latest hotfix and it should work correct.

Greetings,
    Vasil
    the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017