Problem with custom skin from Q3 2009 and upgrading to Q1 2010

3 posts, 1 answers
  1. Klemen Slavič
    Klemen Slavič avatar
    21 posts

Posted 11 Mar 2010 Link to this post

I've just upgraded a project that uses MediaPlayer to the latest release, but the project won't compile because of a missing class, the MediaPlayer.PlaylistPresenter, which contains the ItemsPresenter for the playlist.

I've generated the custom template by creating a new style for the player as a resource using Blend 3 and modifying that to suit the project's needs.

Commenting out the erroneous parts of the template (leaving the ItemsPresenter bare in this case) and commenting out the template setters in styles causes the player to display a blank surface.

Is there any way to salvage the Q3 styles to apply to the Q1 release or do I need to re-do my template?
  2. Answer
    Miro Miroslavov
    Admin
    Miro Miroslavov avatar
    588 posts

Hi Klemen Slavič,

The Control Template from Q1 is not compatible with the one from Q3. 2009. You have to update it using the new template/theme. Sorry for that inconvenience. If you need some assist on updating the template please contact us.

All the best,
    Miro Miroslavov
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Klemen Slavič
    Klemen Slavič avatar
    21 posts

I see; I've noticed the layout changed quite a bit, so I guess it'll be more time-efficient to simply base it on the new skin than fix the old one.

Thanks for the fast answer.