Post your successful projects here

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. Jan-Dirk
    Jan-Dirk avatar
    327 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2012

    Posted 11 Dec 2012 Link to this post

    I think it would be nice to have a thread where you can showcase your successful Icenium projects. If you have a project that was accepted on the Apple Store or Google Play, then post a link to it below.
  2. Jan-Dirk
    Jan-Dirk avatar
    327 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2012

    Posted 11 Dec 2012 Link to this post

    My first project is an app that shows new products and product arrivals from a hobbystore in Hongkong and their warehouses in Europe, Australia, United States and Brasil.

    Find out more about my Hobbyking app here


  3. Anthony
    Anthony avatar
    10 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2012

    Posted 12 Dec 2012 Link to this post

    Hi Jan-Dirk,

    Thank you for taking the initiative and congrats on the fantastic job you've achieved in only your first project!

    We do have plans in development for a Showcase section of the site where we will feature and highlight successful Icenium projects.  I will be in touch with you soon regarding the possibility of showcasing yours.

    Thanks again and awesome job on your Hobbyking app!  We looks forward to seeing more great work from you and others.

    Talk with you soon,

    Anthony
  4. Jan-Dirk
    Jan-Dirk avatar
    327 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2012

    Posted 19 Jan 2013 Link to this post

    A few weeks back the marketing people from the company I worked for contacted me to ask if I could make a corporate app. Every first month of the year they hand out a 'pocket guideline' with information about the company, event that colleagues attend, etc. Since information can change by the day nowadays they were looking for something more flexible.

    Within a couple of weeks we went from an idea to a real product that was presented to my colleagues yesterday during our our first annual meeting. Everybody was very enthusiastic and new ideas for more functionality has already been proposed.

    The App consist of a page that shows news items, events that are attended by colleagues and a page with all colleagues contact information. Information presented to the user is based on rss feeds that are generated within Sharepoint.

    I used Kendo UI as the framework for this App and 98% of the development was done in Icenium. We wanted to have the possibility to send our users notifications, so the other 2% of development was done in Eclipse (for the Android version) and Xcode (for the iOS version).

    I call this another Icenium success!
  5. Anthony
    Anthony avatar
    10 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2012

    Posted 21 Jan 2013 Link to this post

    Hello Jan-Dirk,

    That certainly sounds like an Icenium success to me!  Thank you very much for sharing the details.  It's great to hear the presentation went well and that your colleagues are enthusiastic for more on top of it.  I just sent you an email to kick-off further discussion in order to possibly learn more about and showcase your work. 

    What a great way to kick off the week!  Thanks again for sharing!

    Best regards, 

    Anthony Abdulla
    the Telerik team

Back to Top