I was able to reproduce this faulty behavior on my end. However, we would require additional time to investigate what is causing the issue. As a temporary workaround, you can add the plugin manually under the Plugins
folder. To do so, you should follow these steps:
- Open your project in VS2013.
- If you have the SQLite plugin installed, open the Properties page, go to the Plugins tab and disable the SQLite plugin. Save the Properties page.
- Download the SQLite plugin from the GitHub repository as an archive.
- Back in Visual Studio, right-click on the Plugins folder in the Project Navigator and select Import Plugin.
- Select the downloaded plugin archive and click Open. With this changes in place, you should be able to build your project successfully.
Please, accept my apologies for any inconvenience this might cause you and let me know if you require any further assistance.
Telerik by Progress