My goal is to "just dump" the sql's generated by OpenAccess during a query like this:
|var result = os.Extent<UserRole>().Where(condition1 + condition2).Select("new (User.UserID, User.Email, User.FuldeNavn, Medlemsnummer, Role.RoleName, SidsteLogon)");
|RadGrid1.DataSource = result;
1. Been reading: "Performance monitoring and logging" in the on-line manual.
2. Been searching/reading in the CHM file that comes with OpenAccess.
3. Been searching the forums
4. Been watching the OpenAccess demos, and their code behind.
5. Setup inside "Backend Configuration Settings" on my project (point to a text file).
No dumps, nothing happens, even after all that searching and reading.
Can you provide a "running" sample?