Performance Issues

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Rupa
    Rupa avatar
    4 posts

Posted 27 Sep 2013 Link to this post

Hi
    We are evaluating the Silverlight Diagram. There is performance issue in what we are using. Loading is happening very slow.
    Just want to understand the way it is implemented is correct or there is an issue with the Diagram. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2ivib97x8asbvs/DiagramMultipage.zip , Please click on the link go through the app and revert ASAP with a solution.

Regards
    Rupa N
  2. Pavel R. Pavlov
    Admin
    Pavel R. Pavlov avatar
    1183 posts

Posted 02 Oct 2013 Link to this post

Hello Rupa,

Thank you for providing us with detailed information about your scenario. I managed to get to the bottom of your issue.

I can see that you have set the ConnectionBridge property of the RadDiagram. Please note that in the current implementation of the RadDiagram the algorithm drawing these bridges is not optimal.

In order to boost your application startup speed you can set that property to None (or leave the default setting).

I hope this clarifies your concern.

Regards,
    Pavel R. Pavlov
    Telerik
    TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for SILVERLIGHT.
    Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Rupa
    Rupa avatar
    4 posts

Posted 04 Oct 2013 Link to this post

Hi
    Thank you very much for the reply.
    We have implemented the solution given by you. It did not improve the performance.
    Still switching from one page(tab) to another page(tab) is taking lots of time.
    Each tab content have diagram control.

Please look into it and provide solution to improve the performance.

Regards
    Rupa N
  5. Rupa
    Rupa avatar
    4 posts