I am having problems with a radpanelbar in IE 11. It works perfectly in firefox but most of my clients are on IE so I am hoping there is a setting somewhere that will help. The radpanel is being used to break up a large form and I want everything expanded initially which works well. So the layout is as follows:
<telerik:RadPanelBar ID="RadPanelBar1" Width="100%" AllowCollapseAllItems="true" runat="server">
<telerik:RadPanelItem Text="Section 1" Expanded="true">
<telerik:RadPanelItem Text="Section 2" Expanded="true">
When the page loads in IE and I try to click on Section 1, Section 2 (or any of the following areas), the page jumps to the top of the radpanel and nothing has collapsed. If I then click on Section 1, it collapses without any problems. If I go back and expand all the sections and scroll down through the form and once again try to collapse a section, it again jumps to the top. It will not let me collapse any section unless the window is scrolled so that the first section is at the top of the page. In firefox, everything works perfectly. If in IE, the page is viewable within the browser without scrolling (I've closed all the big sections and only left small ones open) , then I can collapse/expand ok. Problem is whenever the top of the radpanel is not visible or when the entire panel is not visible, then it has to jump to the top before I can collapse anything. This happens regardless of IE compatibility mode.
I also tried wrapping the whole radpanel within an updatepanel, same results in IE.
Thanks for your help