This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

orm 2009 integration with VS2010

3 Answers 36 Views
Development (API, general questions)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Gopinath
Top achievements
Rank 1
Gopinath asked on 14 Dec 2011, 12:03 PM
I am using ORM version 2009.1.405 in VS 2008. Now I upgraded my Visual studio to 2010 and found that VS was not able to recognize orm and addin was not found in the menu. I tried to reinstall telerik without any success.

I wanted to know telerik orm 2009.1.405 is it supported by VS2010?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ivailo
Telerik team
answered on 14 Dec 2011, 01:48 PM
Hi Gopinath,

VS2010 is not supported by this version of OpenAccess ORM. I would recommend you to download the latest release of the product and give it a try. You can even try the Free Edition of OpenAccess ORM in case it suits your needs. You will find that there are great improvements in the product since 2009 and you can benefit from them. For more information take a look at the related videos.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have other questions.

Regards,
Ivailo
the Telerik team

Q3’11 of Telerik OpenAccess ORM is available for download. Register for the What's New in Data Tools webinar to see what's new and get a chance to WIN A FREE LICENSE!

Gopinath
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Dec 2011, 02:31 PM
Hello, Thanks for the reply. While I was trying to troubleshoot this issue, I had to reinstall this version of orm software. After the reinstall, it seems like even 2008 is also not working. its like under telerik menu in VS2008, I see only About item and not the Openaccess.

I tried to start the installation "Run as Admin" and still it doesnt work.

Any idea?
Ivailo
Telerik team
answered on 20 Dec 2011, 01:49 PM
Hello Gopinath,

I guess that was an old issue with the OpenAccess ORM installer that is not valid for the later versions. I saw that you have already upgraded your project to use the latest OpenAccess ORM release, so we will directly continue supporting you in the new thread you have opened.

Kind regards,
Ivailo
the Telerik team

Q3’11 of Telerik OpenAccess ORM is available for download. Register for the What's New in Data Tools webinar to see what's new and get a chance to WIN A FREE LICENSE!

Tags
Development (API, general questions)
Asked by
Gopinath
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ivailo
Telerik team
Gopinath
Top achievements
Rank 1