I have just started using Data Access for a new project connecting to Oracle connecting via the managed driver.
I have a stored procedure that returns no data that I am calling with ExecuteNonQuery.
The procedure takes approximately 80 seconds to run. However when called data access will block forever and never return from the ExecuteNonQuery call.
I have tried both the Integrated and ADO connection pool which has not made a difference.
When I remove the code path from the stored procedure so that it returns strait away the call succeeds or when I call with invalid parameters to trigger a stored procedure level exception it also returns correctly with an exception.
When calling directly via OracleConnection and OracleCommand the procedure can be successfully called via the managed driver.