Currently we do not have a single document that contains all the information, but I can recommend you the following learning resources that can streamline your experience with Telerik OpenAccess ORM:
- Regarding the creation of a Domain Model from a database, the best place to start is our Getting Started with Database First approach
- The resource you have probably found already is the Quick-start tutorial for Silverlight with RIA Services
. Apart from it, we are offering the same tutorial for Silverlight with Data Services
- A real-life example of a Silverlight application implemented with Telerik OpenAccess ORM can be found in our SDK samples. In order to use them, please download our SDK Browser application
, start it and navigate to Silverlight samples category.
- There are some specifics in working with views, so check out the dedicated documentation article
before you begin.
- The most common way of using stored procedures can be found in our article for CUD Operations with Stored Procedures
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information or guidance.
All the best,
the Telerik team
Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward!
We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's SQL Server Community Awards. We are competing in TWO categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>