This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Office2013 theme: Iconsistency between RadRibbonButton and RadRibbonSplitButton

1 Answer 35 Views
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Patrick asked on 30 Oct 2015, 10:29 AM

Hello,

the text below RadRibbonButton and RadRibbonSplitButton are not at the same vertical place in the Office 2013 theme.

So, when these two buttons are posted in adjacent positions, they don't look good.

See the attached screen shot.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Evgenia
Telerik team
answered on 04 Nov 2015, 09:13 AM
Hi Patrick,

I should confirm that this is a visual bug that requires our action. I logged it and you might track its status from our Feedback Portal (here is link to it). 
Till we fix the issue I can suggest the following workaround:
You might apply an implicit style that Targets the RadRibbonSplitButton and is BasedOn RadRibbonButtonStyle -- this is required by our implicit styles theming mechanism and you might read more about it from this help topic. Then as a setter of the style please apply Padding 1 1 1 2. like this:

<Style TargetType="telerik:RadRibbonSplitButton" BasedOn="{StaticResource RadRibbonSplitButtonStyle}">
           <Setter Property="Padding" Value="1 1 1 2" />
</Style>

Please mind that the style is Keyless and therefore it will be applied implicitly to all RadRibbonSplitButtons that you have.

P.S. You might find your Telerik points updated as a sign of gratitude for pointing this issue out.

Regards,
Evgenia
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
Asked by
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Answers by
Evgenia
Telerik team