Office 2013 implicit style for RibbonView?

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Spurk
    Spurk avatar
    40 posts

Posted 14 Mar 2013 Link to this post

Is there, or will there be Office 2013 styles available for RIbbonView?
  2. Tina Stancheva
    Tina Stancheva avatar
    3298 posts

Posted 19 Mar 2013 Link to this post

Hi Sheldon,

Yes, we're planning to develop an Office2013 theme for our controls but at this point I can't bind to any time frame for its release.

Kind regards,
    Tina Stancheva
    the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading Telerik DevCraft Ultimate.

3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner
  4. Jesper
    Jesper avatar
    21 posts

Posted 15 Jul 2013 Link to this post

Ok, this question has been asked like 10000 times and Telerik has promised support for Office 2013 style for a long time. Nothing has happened. Can you tell us when we are going to see an Office 2013 style. We are going to leave Telerik WPF if we don't get it soon. There are other alternatives - DevComponents for example - which I'm testing at the moment and it works very well. So please!
  5. Tina Stancheva
    Tina Stancheva avatar
    3298 posts

Posted 16 Jul 2013 Link to this post

Hello Jesper,

I am sorry to see your disappointment. I can understand how important this theme is for you and I want to assure you that we're working hard on an Office2013 style for all RadControls for WPF. We're planning to release the theme with the next major official release - Q3 2013.

I hope such a time frame can work for you. Please don't hesitate to write back if you need any further information.

Tina Stancheva
    Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.