This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Office 2013 Appoinment Template display issue

3 Answers 56 Views
ScheduleView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Christie Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Christie Admin asked on 13 Jan 2014, 08:58 PM
Hi,

I create a custom data template for my appointments and I always have a vertical white bar at the left of each cell (picture enclosed). I would like to know if it's possible to remove it.

Thank's
Alain

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kalin
Telerik team
answered on 15 Jan 2014, 12:14 PM
Hi Alain,

This is the default appearance of Appointments and it is intended by design. However you will be able to remove that line by modifying the AppointmentItem vertical and horizontal ControlTemplates, which are needed for the ViewDefinitions with a different orientation. You will need to move the border named PART_TimeMarker right above the rectangle named ReadOnlyVisual. I'm attaching a sample project which demonstrates the exact approach, I have done also some other arrangements of the elements in the template in order to align them correctly.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kalin
Telerik
TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for WPF.
Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
Christie Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Apr 2014, 09:05 PM
Hi Kalin,

since you last post, with the new version of Telerik, can we acheive this simply by using a property?

Thank's
Alain
Kalin
Telerik team
answered on 09 Apr 2014, 12:57 PM
Hi Alain,

We have no plans to implement such a property as the desired appearance can be easily achieved by modifying the AppointmentItem Template as demonstrated in the sample project from my previous post.

If you have any other questions let us know.

Regards,
Kalin
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
ScheduleView
Asked by
Christie Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kalin
Telerik team
Christie Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1