The ObjectContextProvider property of the OpenAccessDataSource control is a string that specifies the type name of the Object Scope provider class that the data source is using.
In this set of articles you could find more information about configuring the data source.
Please bear in mind that this is our old data source and we recommend using OpenAccessLinqDataSource - the new one. You could find more information about it at the following places:
1) Overview and description.
2) Working with OpenAccessLinqDataSource.
3) Creating Web Application with OpenAccessLinqDataSource Video.
4) Knowledge base article about best practices for using Fetch Plans with OpenAccessLinqDataSource.
5) Data binding with OpenAccessLinqDataSource example in the ASP.NET section of our Samples Kit.
I hope this helps. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
the Telerik team