Object reference not set to an instance of an object

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Chris
    Chris avatar
    11 posts

Posted 03 Dec 2013 Link to this post

I use the Rate Reminder control in my app, and I have been recently receiving the following stack traces. Seems to be affecting quite a fwe of my users (I use Crittercism for bug analytics).

Are you aware of this error? 

System.NullReferenceException - Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Stack Trace
    3      at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadWindow.OnIsOpenChanged(Boolean newValue, Boolean oldValue)
    4      at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadWindow.OnIsOpenChanged(Object sender, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
    5      at System.Windows.DependencyObject.RaisePropertyChangeNotifications(DependencyProperty dp, Object oldValue, Object newValue)
    6      at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(DependencyProperty property, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, ValueOperation operation)
    7      at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueInternal(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, Boolean allowReadOnlySet)
    8      at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
    9      at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadMessageBox.InitWindow(RadModalWindow window, RadMessageBoxControl messageBox, HorizontalAlignment hAlignment, VerticalAlignment vAlignment)
    10     at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadMessageBox.ShowAsync(IEnumerable`1 buttonsContent, Object title, Object message, Object checkBoxContent, Boolean isCheckBoxChecked, Boolean vibrate, HorizontalAlignment horizontalAlignment, VerticalAlignment verticalAlignment)
    11     at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadMessageBox.ShowAsync(Object title, MessageBoxButtons buttons, Object message, Object checkBoxContent, Boolean isCheckBoxChecked, Boolean vibrate, HorizontalAlignment horizontalAlignment, VerticalAlignment verticalAlignment)
    12     at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Reminders.ReminderBase`1.<ShowReminderMessage>d__1.MoveNext()
    13  --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    14     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__0(Object state)
  2. Valentin.Stoychev
    Admin
    Valentin.Stoychev avatar
    2198 posts

Posted 06 Dec 2013 Link to this post

Hello,

I'm closing this thread due to duplicate. Lets continue our research on the other thread.

Regards,
    Valentin.Stoychev
    Telerik
    Have a suggestion or face a problem - you can use the Ideas & Feedback portal to submit ideas, feedback and vote for them.
  3. DevCraft banner